CERTIFICATE OF LIMITED WARRANTY
|Valid up to|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What Is Covered?
Repair or Replacement Of Your Dental Prosthesis.
What Is Not Covered?
1. Cash Refund For Prosthesis.
2. Cost Incurred For Removal or Insertion.
3. Repairs Resulting From Accident, Neglect, Abuse, Failure Of the Supportive tooth or tissue structure, Improper Dental Hygiene or Improper adjustments.
4. Incidental or Consequential Damages, Including but not Limited to, Inconvenience, lost wages, chair-time or pain & suffering.
5. Shipping Cost For Repair.
6. Dental Fees Repair & Replacement Of Prosthesis.
Conditions To Be Met For Warranty To Apply*
1. Prosthesis Must ne Inserted by Licensed, Practicing Dentist.
2. Prothesis Must be Return With Old Model And New Impression (Without Change in Tooth Preparation) or remark Prosthesis
Subject to Surat Court's Jurisdiction Only.
*Terms & Condition of Warrant are Subject to Change Without Notice.
Patients should consult the same clinic or doctor regrading the prostheticwarranty claims. they are not supposed to contact the lab directly or any other dentist.
There will be not warranty for any prosthetic up gradation or cantilever bridges.
Advance dental export is not responsible for insertion problems if temporary crown and bridge is not given.